2017 North Folk Winery Wedding Policy
North Folk Winery is an ideal choice for a smaller, more intimate wedding. The beautiful perennial flower gardens, vineyard and timber frame tasting room make a nostalgic and memorable backdrop for this special day in your life.
Weddings and receptions can be scheduled when the winery is not open to the public. Set up is allowed before the winey is closed. View our event calendar for availability.
- Maximum of 50 people for inside wedding/reception, and 125 people for outside wedding/reception
- Music must be discussed and approved prior to making reservations
- Guests must leave by 11:00 PM
- Wine and beer can be purchased from North Folk Winery
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought on premises
- No hard liquor
Ceremony only – $750.00
Includes trellis and chairs. Does not include tent or enclosure for inclement weather.
Reception only – $1,250
Reception includes chairs, tables, linens and place settings. Does not include food, tent or enclosure for inclement weather.
Ceremony and reception (catered food) – $2,000
Includes trellis, chairs, tables, linens and place settings. Does not include tent or enclosure for inclement weather.
Ceremony and reception (brick oven pizza and salad served and prepared by North Folk Winery) – $2,500.
Includes trellis, chairs, tables, linens and place settings. Choice of 5 pizzas served buffet style. Spring mix salad with choice of two dressings. Does not include tent or enclosure for inclement weather.
**Recommend Isanti Rental for tent rental. (763)444 –7368.
Only food prepared by a licensed caterer can be brought on premises
- City Center Market: (763) 689-4640
- Downtown Deli: (320) 679-5555
- Eichtens Bistro & Market: (651) 257-1566
½ fee must be paid at time of reservation. Balance of fee to be paid the day of the wedding/reception. For more information, contact North Folk Winery owner, Ann Tessneer at email@example.com or (612) 226-6242.